*Please send resumes to email@example.com. NO C2C
JOB SUMMARY FOR NETSUITE ADMINISTRATOR:
- The administrator will be primarily responsible for the support and continued growth of NetSuite applications, configuration, implementation & administration. This position will be working as a team with management, utilizing initiatives & directly helping to achieve business results.
- If you’ve been looking for an Outrageously Dependable company where character counts, then you’re home. Interstate Batteries, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, built its reputation on a great automotive battery, but look how much we’ve grown over the past 60 years! We now offer thousands of portable power solutions and accessories throughout North America, Australia, the Caribbean and Latin America. Take charge of your future and see if you have what it takes to be one of our 1,700 specially selected Team Members.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR NETSUITE ADMINISTRATOR:
- Build customized solutions in NetSuite and associated systems that support business requirements and processes
- Support all NetSuite users and provide leadership in best practices
- Working with internal team to understand business processes and requirements; translate business requirements into logical, component-based technical designs
- Responsible for ensuring systems are updating properly
- Engage in ongoing management and documentation of projects in NetSuite
- Support the analysis and efforts of ongoing system modifications or enhancements while Implementing policies, procedures, workflows, protocols, roles and guidelines to ensure data integrity and compliance with controls
- Provide on-going support to optimize NetSuite configuration
- Recommending system changes and enhancements
- Maintain confidentiality regarding company programs, activities, records and customer lists
- Create informative dashboards, saved searches and reports
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE FOR NETSUITE ADMINISTRATOR:
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering background with minimum 3+ years’ experience of related profile
- Hands on NetSuite implementation, integration, customization and support experience is must
- Good communication & written skills along with the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Team-oriented but able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Knowledgeable of Product Lifecycle Management
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR NETSUITE ADMINISTRATOR:
- 3 + years NetSuite ERP
- Should understand Cloud/ERP applications and technology
- NetSuite certification and/or experience with multiple NetSuite offerings preferred
- Proficient in Ms Office & database management
Medical, Dental, Vacation, Holiday tailored to meet your needs. 401K/Match, $15,000 Life Insurance, Award Winning Employee Care Program, established and highly regarded reputation with Green Card and H1 processing.
Why should you choose Epitec?
We started Epitec with a single focus, “Placing People First.” Knowing every good endeavor begins with listening and understanding, we’ve set about challenging every part of the employment process. Bringing the proper connections together for the perfect fit.
How is Epitec different?
Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using these insights to locate the perfect placement for you. We are there, every step of the way. Providing a best-in-class compensation package combined with the opportunity to grow financially and personally through your work.
What is the result?
Epitec represents the world’s top companies and works to fill their open jobs with the world’s best talent. That’s led to Epitec servicing an impressive list of Fortune 100 companies. We've also won many awards, including one of Crain’s Detroit Business “Best Places to Work for,” and 101 Best & Brightest – local, national and elite winner. And that’s just the beginning, as we work to innovate the way the world thinks about employment.