Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT PROJECT MANAGER
JOB SUMMARY FOR IT PROJECT MANAGER:
The eCommerce Project Manager should have a wide breadth of knowledge in various online and ecommerce platform technologies, as well as experience working with multi-vendor system integrations and internal development teams. In addition, the ideal candidate should have exceptional experience in project management methodologies and resource management to ensure project results contribute positive business value and meet agreed-upon scope, cost, schedule, and quality objectives for our Business partners.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR IT PROJECT MANAGER:
- Own and drive successful execution and delivery of eCommerce project solution implementation.
- Influence leadership within the business areas to create and maintain alignment around the project business objectives, measurable benefits, success criteria, scope, and constraints impacting project delivery.
- Resolve project conflicts and competing priorities.
- Communicate state of the project to executive leadership.
- Drive project execution and delivery according to business needs and requirements.
- Collaborate with business owners and stakeholders to lead eCommerce requirements gathering and analysis.
- Demonstrate an acceptable level of GLI’s core values.
- Assess project health and direct any necessary corrective measures.
- Creatively apply project management processes to address unique situations.
- Assess project status and direct corrective measures to ensure project success including escalation and visibility to Senior Leadership when appropriate.
- Effectively manage multiple medium sized eCommerce projects, or individual large sized eCommerce projects.
- Create project plans detailing project schedule, resource/budget estimates, quality requirements and metrics, and organizational change management activities.
- Establish project roles and responsibilities and provide team members with clear direction.
- Define and document project work breakdowns, monitor task, status, update work estimates and incorporate new tasks into plan as needed.
- Direct daily activities and efficiently manage a project team of business and development resources.
- Successfully implement projects according to plan and within budget.
- Provide accurate and timely progress reporting to timeline and budget.
- Evaluate and manage project change impacts
- Collect, interpret, analyze and confirm new, enhanced or changed requirements from the customer. Obtain customer feedback on success of projects.
- Understand the business from a strategic level. Liaison with business owners, coming up with logical solutions to meet business needs.
- Responsible for setting and managing project budgets. Make recommendations to IT Management on purchase of tools and resources. Manage your project expenses and deliverables to estimates/project plans.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE FOR IT PROJECT MANAGER:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent, required.
- Deep knowledge of project management processes, systems development methods, organizational change management concepts, and business process improvement methods.
- Solid understanding of the technical aspects of online applications, web development, eCommerce, development frameworks and tool sets.
- Self-starter with strong business judgment who can initiate action and follow through with well-defined solutions and action plans.
- The ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to coordinate multiple projects which involve interaction with other systems, departments and suppliers.
- Proven experience developing detailed business plans, project plans, test plans, estimating technology project efforts.
- Technical understanding of software development in areas of legacy and web development technologies.
- Proven experience in the use of Waterfall and Iterative software development methodologies.
- Must be able to work with end-users to define requirements and develop high level specifications, which are assigned to staff members on the project team for further analysis and definition.
- Proven track record of motivating staff and dealing with diverse interpersonal relationships, skilled at maintaining focus of project teams to ensure meeting project objectives.
- Must be able to organize and facilitate meetings involving appropriate groups in relation to project activities.
- Proven experience presenting to all levels of management including senior executives.
Medical, Dental, Vacation, Holiday tailored to meet your needs. 401K/Match, $15,000 Life Insurance, Award Winning Employee Care Program, established and highly regarded reputation with Green Card and H1 processing.
Why should you choose Epitec?
We started Epitec with a single focus, “Placing People First.” Knowing every good endeavor begins with listening and understanding, we’ve set about challenging every part of the employment process. Bringing the proper connections together for the perfect fit.
How is Epitec different?
Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using these insights to locate the perfect placement for you. We are there, every step of the way. Providing a best-in-class compensation package combined with the opportunity to grow financially and personally through your work.
What is the result?
Epitec represents the world’s top companies and works to fill their open jobs with the world’s best talent. That’s led to Epitec servicing an impressive list of Fortune 100 companies. We've also won many awards, including one of Crain’s Detroit Business “Best Places to Work for,” and 101 Best & Brightest – local, national and elite winner. And that’s just the beginning, as we work to innovate the way the world thinks about employment.